Sunday 4 December 2011

Sample Cover letter

Date
Dept. of Human Resources
Company Name 
Company address


Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed B.E. in computer science from xyz university. Having developed challenging software applications and acquired deep knowledge in cutting edge technologies in all my previous positions , I am an ideal candidate for the Senior software developer position at your esteemed organization.

As a Senior software developer for Power Systems, I have designed and developed the core of many software applications, trained new developers, and reinvented the way performance of an application is optimised.


I have enclosed my resume for your review. I would like the opportunity to meet and discuss this position. please feel free to call me at 9999999999 or email me.
Thank you for your time and consideration. 


Cordially, 

Your name
Your phone
Your email

No comments:

Post a Comment