Sunday 4 December 2011

Oracle Programmer Cover Letter

Sample IT Cover Letter Examples / Templates - Oracle Programmer

XYZ
(Sender's Address)
18 April 2009
HR Manager
ABC Ltd
(Company's Address)
Dear Sir/ Madam
This is in regard to the job advertisement for the position of theOracle Programmer in ABC Ltd listed in the National newspaper on 15 April 2009. I want to apply for the same. I aspire to be associated with your company. ABC Ltd has a strong market position in the field of Electronics. And i will be more than glad to contribute to its success. 
I am an experienced oracle programmer analyst for past 3 years in the information technology development department of PQR Ltd. Hereby i provide you with a brief overview of my skill set:
  • I am comfortable with coding, testing, and documenting of programmes along with analysing them.
  • I have assisted my seniors in the design phases of system development.
  • Also i carry an extensive experience in XML, Javascript, and CSS.
  • I understand the importance of working in teams and have a considerable ability to communicate internally and externally. I am a fast learner and enjoy the experience of working in a fast paced enviornment.
Hope to hear from you soon. i have enclosed my detailed resume for your further reference.
Thanking You
XYZ
(Enclosed Resume)

No comments:

Post a Comment