Sunday 4 December 2011

Fresher Sample Cover letter

Name
Address
Date

Company Name 
Company Address 


Dear Mr. John,

Presently, at the threshold of my career, with an expected Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science, I have been researching IT Firms,fit for my professional interests.

After learning in detail about your company,its current clients and projects worldwide, I am very much interested in joining your organization as software Developer.


I expect you will need to know in detail about me in order to consider my candidature.So I have attached my resume for your review as the first step in the application process. I hope you will find my profile to be a strong indicator of what I would contribute as a skilled, hardworking member of your highly qualified Software Development team. 


Sincerely, 

Name
Place
Phone

2 comments: