Sunday 4 December 2011

JAVA Sample Cover letter

Date

Company Name 
Company Address 


Dear Mr. John,

I am based in Delhi and looking for a post of JAVA Developer in your well recognized IT firm.I saw your job advertisement in one of the national newspaper today and would like to apply for the same.

As per my professional background I am a suitable candidate for this post. My primary skills includes:Core Java,EJB, Swing, Hibernate and Oracle as backend.I also possess hands on experience in OOP implementation in both web and other applications.


I am a good team player and an effective communicator. I really look forward to meet you in person. I have attached my resume for your review. I would be highly thankful to you for considering me for this important position. 


Yours Sincerely, 

Name
Place
Phone
ENCL :Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment